Experience bbcon virtually!
You can now experience the bbcon 2019 sessions on-demand. Purchase a virtual pass ($200+GST) and get access to all recorded conference sessions. You can watch the videos at any time, as many times as you like, from wherever you like.
The virtual pass is for everyone in the social good industry who wants to get inspired by today’s trends and tomorrow’s tech innovations. Expand your vision and get inspired by fresh new ideas and content. You’ll walk away with concrete ideas and strategies about how best to move your mission forward.
I was blown away by the quality of the content and the speakers. I learnt a lot and took away insights and information that I will implement in my work.
When you purchase the bbcon Virtual Pass ($200+GST), you receive the following:
- 24 hours of premium content: 32 sessions, including the inspirational opening keynote by Tania de Jong.
- On-demand videos: Watch the conference sessions at any time, as many times as you like, from wherever you like.
- Unlimited access: The videos are available until September 2020.
- Multiple platforms: View the videos on your desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, or TV!
- We’ll email you exclusive access instructions to the content.
- Tania de Jong, Singer, Speaker and Social Entrepreneur
Strategies for Success
- Ten Steps to Creating a Brilliant Gift in Wills Marketing Plan
Marcus Blease, Donor Republic
- Panel Session: Major Community Events
David Pretorius, CatWalk Spinal Cord Injury Trust & Alice Smith, National Breast Cancer Foundation & Evan Jackson, Black Dog Institute
- Building and Sustaining a Grants Program
Jo Garner, Strategic Grants
High Impact Fundraising
- Breaking Down the Silos for Better Supporter Engagement and Fundraising
Jeremy Bennett, BigFoot Fundraising
- When You’re the Youngest in the Room: Being a Millennial in Fundraising
Jemma Balmer, Ronald McDonald House South Island
- Major Donor Pipeline Success
Tessa Irwin, Xponential Philanthropy
- Social Media: How to Create ROI for NFPs
George Hawwa, Attention Experts
- How to Build a Successful Major Gifts Program
Andrew Sabatino, Donor Republic
- Panel Session: Collaborative Communities – How NFPs are Benefiting by Working Together
Jennifer Webster, Bobby Goldsmith Foundation & Nathaniel Links, Prostate Cancer Foundation Australia & Claire McCarthy, The Prince’s Trust& Alison Covington, Good360
- Hunting for Gold in your Prospect and Donor Data – Moving Beyond Analytics Buzz-words
Alex Harding, Dataphoria
- In Search of the Perfect Donor
Cameron Glover, Interplast Australia & New Zealand
- Future Proofing Your Data
Nathaniel Links, Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
- Partnerships: Commitment and Collaboration
Alcuin Hacker, Engage & Experience & Ashley Rose, MonDial Telephone Fundraising & Sara Lefkovic, CARE Australia
- Predictive Analytics: How to Boost Fundraising Returns with Propensity Modelling and Machine Learning
Tim Paris, Dataro
- Are Data Blind Spots Hurting Your Fundraising Effectiveness?
Bailey Benzlé, Omatic
Innovate, Inspire & Lead
- Sustaining the Sector Through Best-practice Fundraising
Katherine Raskob, Fundraising Institute Australia
- Driving Effective Change Through Purpose and Innovation
Annabelle Chauncy, School for Life Foundation
- Confessions of a CEO
David Sexton, Variety – the Children’s Charity NSW/ACT
- Unlocking the Secrets of Great Corporate Partnerships
Abby Clemence, Infinity Sponsorship
- Three Ways to Get Maximum Support From your Board
Daniel Bernstein, FundraisingForce
- MyMarathon Case Study: How to Launch a Virtual Peer-to-Peer Event – Steps to Success!
Celeste Harrison & Bec Sandford, Blackbaud
- Donor Acquisition – The Role of Predictive Analytics!
Sue Birch, Global Philanthropic
- Predictive Models: The Random Forest of Monte Carlo
John Bird, University of Auckland & Julia Mills, Western Sydney University
- International Fundraising on the Road and in Your Own Backyard
Ivan Shin, UNSW & Joel Smith, University of Sydney
- From Anzac to Vesak and all the Days in Between: Donor Stewardship in Asia Pacific
Liza Boffen-Yordanov, Nanyang Technological University
- UK Donor Research: Making it Easy to Deliver Experiences Your Donors Will Love!
Holly Palmer, St Cuthbert’s College & Lee Durbin, Omni Insight
- The Future of Raiser’s Edge NXT Roadmap
Yang-Yang He & Michelle Jenkins, Blackbaud
CRM & Tech for Social Good
- There’s a Tile for That!
Stu Hawkins, Red Arc
- At the Source: Holistically Tracking Monetary and Non-Monetary Engagement
Alexander de Barros Santos, Amnesty International Australia & Sean Holland, Blackbaud
- Upgrading from a Cabin to a Castle!
Cheryl Pultz & Alex Lambermont, Australian Conservation Foundation
- The Changing Fundraising Landscape – Starting A New Journey Through Artificial Intelligence
Gus Quiroga, IBM Watson
- AI, Chatbots & the Intersection Between Fundraising, Support and Automation: Where Does Artificial End and Intelligence Begin?
Ben Pirrie, Rungopher
Don't Miss Out - Join Our Mailing List!
Keep up to date with future Blackbaud events such as bbcon 2020 – Subscribe to our mailing list!
You’ll receive event invitations, email updates on upcoming best practice webinars, product releases and our quarterly eMagazine – Impact.
Subscription preferences can be updated at any time.