Call for Speakers
We want YOU to speak at bbcon 2020
- Is your charity organisation helping to make the world a better place?
- Are you an expert in your field with tons of knowledge to share?
- Is your fundraising team leveraging from technology to help gain a greater return on investment for your mission or cause?
- Do you have a real life story of success that you’d like to share with over 350 of your peers in the social good community?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any or all of the above questions then you would be a perfect candidate to speak at next year’s bbcon event!
We want to hear from you!
If you’re a change-maker, storyteller, or passionate user of Blackbaud technology, this is your chance to make an impact!
We’re ready and waiting!!
Submit your speaker proposal today via the form below.
WHY SPEAK AT BBCON?
Being a speaker at bbcon gives you amazing perks like:
- FREE attendance to all sessions across the 2 day conference!
- The opportunity to share your knowledge and showcase yourself and your company to 350+ of your peers
- Networking with your peers during breaks & Day 1 networking drinks
- Access to incredible partners & sponsors in the exhibition area
- A front row seat to newest technology announcements by Blackbaud
Session spaces are limited so don’t hesitate to put in your speaking submission today!
The deadline for Call for Speakers is 29 February 2020.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The bbcon team is looking for proposals on strategy, implementation, technical expertise and more.
- Social good case studies, customer success stories, best practice examples and expert presentations
- Exciting content on the latest tech trends
- New tools & innovations
- Comprehensive objectives & takeaways
- A diverse voice and point of view