What is bbcon and who should attend?
bbcon is the premier must-attend event like no other in the social good industry. At bbcon 2019 you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself across two days where you’ll discover innovative tech solutions, how you can lift your fundraising game, giving back to your peers, connecting and being inspired by the industry’s leaders and experts.
It all happens at bbcon, the one industry event in the calendar you can’t afford to miss as a fundraising professional.
Bbcon caters for people in all roles and sectors: from arts & cultural organisations and cause-based nonprofits to educational institutions, healthcare organisations, foundations and corporate giving. Whether you’re a small charity, or part of a much larger non-profit enterprise, what you’ll learn at bbcon will significantly help you make an impact in how you are making a positive impact on the world.
Why Attend bbcon 2019
Get inspired by today’s trends, discover tomorrow’s tech innovations, and become part of a community like no other.
You can look forward to:
- Two days of learning and networking with other social good professionals
- Inspiring keynotes and real-life stories from first-class speakers from all around the world
- New relationships, knowledge, inspiration, and resources to help advance your mission
- Our multi-stream agenda with dedicated tracks featuring 40+ breakout sessions that are tailored to your business
- Insights from social good thought leaders, case studies, roadmaps and actionable best practice stories that will revolutionise how you connect with donors and supporters, volunteers, staff and more
- The latest Blackbaud tech innovations
- Plus you get the chance to mingle with the best and brightest minds in the industry during our networking event at the end of Day 1
Interested in attending bbcon but unsure of how to communicate the return of investment? We’ve got you covered!
Click here to view a customisable justification letter to send to those approving your registration and travel.
But what better justification do you need than the awesome feedback coming straight from your peers who have attended bbcon in the past? Have a look at some of our bbcon 2018 highlights and feedback received!